Google Redesigned is a Mozilla Firefox extension (Strictly works with Mozilla Firefox only) designed by Globex Designs that aims to fully redesign the look and feel of popular Google services. This is achieved by re-defining the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) files which are loaded on the client’s browser. Downloading & Configuring this extension is very easy (Follow, How to Use). Notification of changes for this extension will get effect through auto-updates. I know you are ready to feel the new effect of ‘Colourful’ Google. Let’s go & grab it.
How to Use:
- Visit Globex Designs
- Click on Install button. (You can find the below image on the page)
- It will ask for confirmation to Allow this plug-in to be installed (See below the address bar).
- Just allow it to be installed.
- It will open a dialogue in which you have to click on Install Now button. After installing, it will ask you to restart Firefox.
- You can click on Restart Firefox button when it prompts or you finish your work, close and start the Firefox.
- After restarting, just open GMail (for example) and enjoy the new look.
Few Screenshots of Redesigned GMail & Google Calendar